Mutton Biryani Recipe : If someone wants to win the heart, then their path goes through the stomach. So if you also want to please the guests who came to your house, then make Mutton Biryani in Dum style. Whoever tastes mutton biryani made by this mutton biryani recipe once, it will become crazy.
Ingredients for making Mutton Biryani : To make it follow the mutton biryani recipe. Firstly rice is cooked in saffron milk. Apart from this, whole spices like bay leaf, large cardamom, cloves, chakrafula, cinnamon are added to the mutton biryani. Which give different taste to Biryani. In Basmati rice, mutton is marinated and added.
How to Serve Mutton Biryani: Delicious Mutton Biryani can be served with Raita or plain yogurt.
Ingredients Of Mutton Biryani
- For Rice:
- 1 circle flower
- 500 grams basmati rice
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 black cardamom
- 2 tsp black cumin seeds
- 6 black pepper
- 6 Green Cardamom
- 6 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ¼ nutmeg
- 1 mace
- 3 tsp salt
- To marinate mutton:
- 1 kg Mutton
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 garlic paste:
- 3 papaya paste
- 4 tablespoons Hung Curd
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Rest of material:
- 4 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Warm) ¼ cup milk
- rose water
- 4 green chillies
Method of making
For marination of mutton:
- 1.Mix curd, ginger-garlic paste, papaya paste, red chili powder, salt, lemon juice and garam masala in mutton. Keep for three hours and leave.
- To make barista or roasted onions:
- 1. Finely chop two onions. Separate the onion pieces. After that put oil in a pan or pan and heat it. Put onions and fry them.
- 2. Remember, you do not have to put all the onions together. Add some onions and fry them. It will not burn, nor will it form a lump of onion.
- 3. Oil should be well applied to all the onions. Use more if you need oil. Fry the onion lightly. And kept running continuously.
- 4. Remove them after the onions are roasted. Place on tissue paper. This crispy roasted onion is called barista.
To make Mutton:
- 1.Heat ghee in a heavy pan. Add remaining onions and green chilies. Fry until light brown in color. Keep in mind that the mixture continues to run continuously. Then add ginger-garlic paste to it.
- 2. Add marinated mutton and cook on high heat for seven to eight minutes. After this add coriander powder, cumin powder and red chili powder and mix it well. Add three cups of water and boil it once.
- 3. Turn down the heat and cook until the mutton is fully cooked. Then add tomatoes, salt, garam masala powder and coriander leaves.
- 4.Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat. Keep running the mixer in between. After a while, the spices will start to lubricate and the water will dry up.
To make rice:
- 1. Soak basmati rice in water and leave it for 20 minutes. Then clean it thoroughly and remove water from it.
- 2. Put the cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, mace, nutmeg, black pepper, shahi jeera, and chakra flowers and tie the bundle in a small cloth.
- 3.About 750 min. Lee Boil water, add rice, bay leaves, salt and the bundle prepared. Cover the pan.
- 4.Cook 1/3 of the rice. After that, remove the remaining water from it and also remove the bundle.
- For making saffron milk:
- 1. Take lukewarm milk in 4 cups. Add saffron in it. Cover and keep for 20 minutes. Also mix rose water and kevda in it. Keep the side.
- To make Biryani:
- 1. Tomake Biryani: Take a heavy pan. Add two tablespoons of ghee and heat it. Lightly melt the ghee. Apply ghee to the bottom and sides of the pan.
- 2. Turn off the heat. Then add the rice layer to it. Peel of mutton on top. Then add some saffron water, roasted onions and ghee. Repeat this action again.
- 3. Repeat this process until rice, mutton and ingredients are completely exhausted. The bottom and top layer should be rice.
- 4. After this, add mint and half lemon juice including coriander, onion and green chillies.
- 5. Apply the dough or foil paper to the edge of the pan. After this, cover the pan with a lid. Cook the biryani in dum style for about 40 minutes.
- 6. Remember, you should have a heavy pan base, otherwise, the rice will burn. Or you can also place the pan on the pan.
- 7. Turn off the heat after 40 minutes.
- 8. Let the biryani remain like this for about ten minutes.
- 9. Put the biryani in a vessel and serve it with salad and raita