Egg Biryani is a very tasty and delicious dish. It is very easy to create. Egg biryani is the pride of every party and everyone eats it with great fervor. If a lot of guests come to your house suddenly and you do not understand what is to be made in such a hurry, then do not think much about buying eggs from the market and in just a short time make delicious and delicious egg biryani and make your guests happy. The better rice you use, the more delicious your biryani will become. The egg is beneficial for our bodies.
Specialty- Biryani is a Hyderabadi dish, but now it is famous all over the country. Egg biryani is very easy to make. For this, only the egg has to be brought from the market, the rest is available at home.
Taste- It tastes very spicy and spicy. Pure and good spices are used in it.
It is not necessary that the dish which is eaten from outside and it tastes good, you can make even more delicious dishes if you want. So what is the time to pick up your belongings and start? Follow the recipe given below and make hot and delicious biryani in just a few minutes and please everyone.
If you want, you can also add color to your biryani. This will make it look attractive as well as taste.
Time to become egg biryani
It takes 20 minutes to make egg biryani. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This egg biryani is enough for 3-4 members according to the amount of the given method.
Egg Biryani is a very tasty and delicious dish. It is very easy to create it. Egg biryani is the pride of every party and everyone eats it with great fervor.
- 200 gm Basmati rice
- 3 boiled eggs
- 100 gm yogurt
- 100 ml milk
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 Tsp Chicken Masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 onion
- 2 pieces cloves
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cardamom
- 1 tsp garlic and ginger paste
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Recipe – How to make Egg Biryani Recipe
- Take rice first and clean them and keep them for soaking.
- Add the soaked rice to 2 cups of water and keep it on the gas. Add long, cardamom, coriander mint leaves and lemon juice to these rice and cook on low heat. When the rice is cooked well, remove the water from them.
- As long as the rice is ready, take a kadhai, heat the oil, add cumin seeds, add onion and fry it on a low flame. Also add all the spices like salt, chili, garam masala, turmeric, chicken masala, coriander, etc. and mix all the mixture well.
- When all the spices are cooked, add a boiled egg to it. Mix them well.
- Now add cooked rice to this mixture and add some milk and curd as well. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Cover for a while to cook. Your hot biryani is ready.