Paneer Biryani is a very tasty and wonderful dish. You will have tasted a lot of biryani, but cheese is different from biryani. Everyone likes it. It does not take much time to make it. You can make it easily whenever you want.
Taste- The taste of Paneer Biryani is spicy and spicy. While making it, its fragrance spreads far and wide, which captivates everyone’s mind and everyone eats it with passion.
Famous – Paneer Biryani is famous everywhere. Wherever you go, you will definitely find Biryani there. You will definitely get biryani at any party or wedding and the number of people eating it will also be available.
Featuring the most distinctive feature of cheese biryani it is quickly prepared. If a guest comes to your house or if you want to eat something different, then you can make and feed Biryani in no time.
Everyone loves the great taste of Biryani. Although Paneer Biryani is found very differently in the market, you can easily make it in a pure way at home. It takes neither much time nor much material to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed. Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious and wonderful biryani. Follow the recipe given below and make everyone happy by making delicious Biryani.
Time to make Paneer Biryani
It takes 30 minutes to make Paneer Biryani. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This paneer biryani is enough for 2 members according to the amount of the given method.
Paneer Biryani Recipe
You can easily make Paneer Biryani whenever you want. It tastes excellent and is easily liked by all. You can also make it easier in your daily meals.
- 250 gram cheese
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 dry red chillies
- 2 cloves
- 2 cardamom
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp coriander
- Salt according to taste
How to make Paneer Biryani Recipe
- To make Paneer Biryani, first clean and wash the rice thoroughly. Now put them in a vessel and soak them in water for some time.
- Now grind cumin, ginger, garlic, coriander, cardamom, long, dry red chillies, lentils etc. in the mix and grind them well. Take the onion and chop it finely.
- After doing this, take a pan, put butter in it, put it on the gas, put pieces of cheese in it and fry them. When the cheese pieces turn light brown in color, add chopped onion and fry them on low heat.
- Now take a cooker, add butter to it and add bay leaves to it. Now put all the ground mixture into it and fry it well. After roasting 4-5 minutes, add cheese pieces, roasted onions, salt and rice to this mixture and mix.
- After mixing all the ingredients, add 4 cups of water to it and leave it on the gas to cook. Your rice will be cooked in 5-6 minutes. Turn off the gas. Take out the biryani in a plate and put coriander leaves on top. Your delicious and wonderful biryani is ready.