Keema Biryani make all non-veg eaters fans of it. It is one such biryani that is most liked in the whole country. The method of making it may be different, but its taste and its name is enough to eat it. This delicious and luxurious dish is liked by everyone and makes everyone happy.
Renowned beef biryani is the most famous in Uttar Pradesh. People here are so fond of this biryani that you will never offer this biryani to them, they will never do it. They like to eat it with simple or raita.
Occasion- Marriage or party or someone’s birthday Keema Biryani is made everywhere. You can also include it in your daily diet or can also make it on a particular day.
Specialty- Keema inserted in Keema Biryani is used to improve the health of lean skinny people and it also tastes good. This dish combined with both is called delicious and nutritious.
Now you do not need to go anywhere to taste this dish. By reading the given method, a new person can easily make Keema Biryani at their home. This method will help you in every way. Follow the ingredients and method and make Keema Biryani quickly and make your day nice and memorable in a short time and content.
Time to make Keema Biryani
It takes 40 minutes to make Keema Biryani. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the given method, this delicious mince biryani is enough for 4 members.
Keema Biryani Recipe
Everyone likes the dishes made with mincemeat, in such a way, if the delicious mince biryani is found to be eaten, then its fun is different. This delicious biryani is liked by all and is consumed with great fervor.
- 350 gram basmati rice
- 300 gram minced
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1 onion
- 5 Long
- 4 cardamom
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp ghee
- Salt according to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Kolkata Keema Biryani Recipe
- To make Kolkata Keema Biryani, first, take water in a vessel and place it on the gas for boiling. Add a little salt and rice to the water and leave it to cook. After a while, the rice will be cooked, turn off the gas and keep the rice out.
- Now put ghee in a pan and heat it. When the ghee is hot, add finely chopped onions and fry it on low heat. Remove some onion from the roasted onion and separate the onion into cardamom, cinnamon and long and mix it well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to this mixture and fry it too. Now add minced meat, curd, and red chili and cook it on low flame, if the mixture cooks in a while, then turn off the gas.
- Now keep a separate vessel on the gas, put a little mixture made in it, put the cooked rice on top, now add the remaining mixture and after that add lemon juice.
- Leave it to cook on gas for some time. After 4-5 minutes your mince biryani is ready, turn off the gas, garnish the biryani in a plate and decorate it with the top.