Kolkata biryani recipe is here to help you because when it comes to Biryani, everyone remembers the famous and wonderful Biryani of Kolkata. This delicious biryani made in Kolkata can make anyone a fan. People from far away places come to Kolkata to consume only this biryani and consume it with great fervor. This mixture of veg and non-veg makes everyone happy.
Famous- As its name is, this biryani is the most famous in Kolkata or it says that its trend started from Kolkata. You will find this biryani easily from every lane of Kolkata.
Taste- The taste of Kolkata Biryani is very tasty and spicy due to the spices and other ingredients added to it, which is now the first choice of all. You can survey it with curd or raita.
Occasion- If a sudden guest arrives at home or the child agrees to eat something special or tasty, then make it ready by making Kolkata Biryani quickly.
Many people still feel that we have to go to Kolkata to eat Kolkata Biryani and we will get the real taste of it, but it is not that we have an easy and very good method for you, with the help of which any person can make Kolkata Biryani Can easily cook in his own kitchen. It gets ready quickly and is liked by all. Take advantage of the method given and make a delicious Kolkata Biryani today.
Time to become Kolkata Biryani
It takes 50 minutes to cook Kolkata Biryani. It takes 20 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This wonderful Kolkata Biryani is enough for 4 members according to the amount of method given.
Kolkata Biryani Recipe
This delicious biryani is popular in Kolkata. Everyone likes its taste and the way of making it. You can easily make this delicious biryani whenever you want.
- 500 gram chicken
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 onion
- 2 green chillies
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cardamom
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt according to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Kolkata Biryani Recipe
- To make Kolkata Biryani, first of all rice has to be cooked, for that put water, rice, cardamom and bay leaf in a vessel and keep it for cooking. After a while, the rice will cook, turn off the gas and separate the water from the rice and keep them for some time.
- Now put chicken, curd, turmeric, red chilli and salt in a vessel and mix it for some time and keep it. Put ghee in a pan and place it on the gas for heating, add onion and fry it on low heat.
- When the onion color changes, add ginger garlic paste and green chilies and fry it on low heat. Now add the mixture made of chicken to this mixture and leave it on the gas for a while to cook.
- After some time the mixture will cook, then turn off the gas. Now take a big pot, add cooked rice to it, now add the chicken mixture made from above, now put the chicken again on top of it.
- Similarly, spread two layers by making your delicious and delicious Kolkata Biryani is ready. Survey it all with curd or raita.